Tuesday, September 30, 2008

What is the Best Way to Live?

Yesterday, switching the TV channels from doing nothing, I stumble on a talk-show where they were discussing a problem "What is the best way to live?"
I think it's strange to talk over this "problem" as it's not a problem at all...
Is it possible to difine right and wrong in this life? To consider what is the best thing to do and what is the worst one? how to choose the best career (it's impossible, I guess, for every person imagines himself/herself not at the same fields)? The same is communicating with people or finding himself in life.
For me, the best way to live means: to wake up in the morning and find myself healthy and ready to go at work (yes-yes I like my work but when everything turns out brilliant). I understand that for the majority of people the best way to live is to live without problems. But I think it's not right, as, first, it's impossible to live without problems (of all kinds)and, second, it will be not interesting to live without them at all.
The best way to live for me is also to live being always in LOVE and have a meaning of living. It's to live in such a way - to respect yourself for what you are.

No comments: