Monday, September 15, 2008

Russian Jet Crash. My Condolences to the Parents Who lost Their Dearest People in it...

I was shocked and I'm still at this state since this Sunday (maybe becouse of it I didn't write anything)...
Russia is rather far from the US but the sorrow of the tragedy is also in my heart...
A simple Russian city that is near the Ural mountains became famous all over the world in one moment: passenger jet traveling from Moscow to the Ural Mountains city of Perm crashed while preparing to land early Sunday, killing all 88 people aboard, officials said. The pilots were so pofessional that were able to avoid some more victims on the ground. It was a real wonder, made by the pilots, as they could direct the burning plane away from buildings and it crashed into an unpopulated area of the city, just a few hundred yards from residential buildings on the railway, and some part of the Trans-Siberian railway was also shut down as a result of the rail damage.
Citizens of the U.S., France, Turkey, Switzerland, Germany, Italy and Latvia were among those killed...
I can't discribe my feelings now and my appearing phobia to flights.

1 comment:

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

A little late but my condolences to the families too. Sometimes certain things happen that we have no control over, that is why I advocate living life to the fullest cos it's so short! Good day to you ...