Thursday, January 10, 2008

Ok. This Is My Last Try.

Ok. I'm gonna try this again. I'm gonna start writing on my blog. It's much harder than I thought it would be. May be because I am not organized...
That's it. I am not organized. I can not make a plan and stick to it. When I went to high school I could never turn in the assignment on time. My boss always says that I am unreliable. Oh well.
I've tried making written plans for the day but that never worked. May be it is some kind of a illness. Not a lethal one but serious enough to screw up one's life...

3 comments:

badthing1 said...

Hi Tyson :)

Well you're changing for the better with this latest blog post that you wrote so try not to keep playing the "I'm not so great" tape in your head and switch it to the "I'm getter better with" tape instead.

Remember - po one is nerfect. ;)

Tyson said...

Oh wow! I have a comment! I am getting better with it!:)

stuartresnick said...

Hey, Tyson, I figured I'd drop you a comment, since you were kind enough to comment on my blog.

Yeah, it's always a challenge to make a decision and stick to it. Each time you actually stick with a decision, it becomes more of a habit, and a little easier to do the next time.

With my own blog, my plan is to blog something twice a month. There's always something going through my head, or going on in my life, so there's always something to write about. As with any other practice, writing down something regularly, whether or not you feel like it, gives some interesting insight into your own thinking.

Stuart
http://stuart-randomthoughts.blogspot.com/